Providing information to Us is Your choice. You understand that any data, information, content or information that You post, submit or upload to the Service shall be visible to other Users of the Service and will be stored on Thangaat Garba’s servers for the purposes of making the Service available to You. We advise You to be selective about what information You post. Please do not post, submit or upload to the service any data, information, content or information which would include any Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information that You do not wish to be made available to Thangaat Garba or to the public at the large.
- SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
THE TERMS “PERSONAL INFORMATION” AND “SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION” SHALL HAVE THE MEANING ASCRIBED TO IT UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF INDIA.
Thangaat Garba will never ask you and you must never provide sensitive personal data or information to us or to any person/entity representing us. Any disclosure of sensitive personal data or information shall be at your sole risk and without any liability to Thangaat Garba (including its key managerial personnel, officers and employees). You understand, acknowledge and agree that Thangaat Garba or any other person acting on behalf of us shall not in any manner be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information provided by you to us.
You must not disclose your:
- financial information such as bank account details, credit card details, debit card details, secure pin number, passwords, etc.;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- national identification numbers; and
- such other sensitive personal data or information.
- Please note that identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to the Thangaat Garba. We do not and will not, at any time, request Your credit card information/debit card information/financial pin numbers and passwords.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
The primary purpose of collection of Personal Information set out is to allow You to access and use the service and various features on or in relation to the service provided by the Thangaat Garba.
- We may obtain information about Your name, email address, date of birth, age, device, device id, contact details, gender, location, pin code, area code, occupation, provided by You either on the service and/or which may be available to Thangaat Garba if You access the Service through any linked social media platforms;
- We may also obtain information about You, from any e-mails, letters, communication, etc. that You send to Us.
- We may obtain information about Your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying Your type of device, geographic location, usage history, etc.
- We may also obtain information about how the Service is used by You. Such information may include but shall not be limited to:
- User Material that You publicly post or share on the service;
- login information (date and time of login, number of logins, etc.);
- destinations/ pages visited within the Service;
- advertisements viewed and measurement of advertisement effectiveness;
- content viewed;
- content shared on social media;
- User preferences (eg. program preferences, language, preferred social media, liked pages, searched items, etc.);
- Third-Party Services visited while on the Service;
- Service requests; etc
- Device Id/IMEA No:
- all other individual usage patterns on the Service.
- We may also obtain information collected by cookies or similar technologies (as described below), through contest and promotions held by the Thangaat Garba, newsletter subscriptions, enrollment for promotions, campaigns, special offers, surveys, feedback, analytics, research, information posted in social communities on the service, etc. or otherwise shared on the service.
- We may also obtain information collected as a result of You hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, publishing, transmitting, updating and sharing User Materials in any on the service.
- We may combine Your personal information with information collected from Tracking Technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using the service to attempt to provide You with the services and a better experience on the service. You understand, agree and acknowledge that Our collection, storage and processing of Your personal information is for a lawful purpose connected with the functioning of the service. You hereby consent to the collection, storage, use, disclosure, transfer, processing of the personal information for the purposes set out herein.
- WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES SET OUT BELOW AND YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE SAME TO BE SHARED WITH:
- any third-party service provider to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to provide You with the services which You wish to access on or through the service;
- any third-party service provider to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to provide You with the gratification as a result of You participating in any contest, promotional or marketing activity organized by Thangaat Garba;
- any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary in accordance with applicable law;
- any government or statutory authority or court of law or judicial forum to whom disclosure is necessary in accordance with applicable law;
- in circumstances We believe necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of the Thangaat Garba, to protect the safety of the public or any person or User, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity;
- any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to enforce Our rights;
- to Our joint ventures, business partners, agents or third parties for the purposes of the service or for any other marketing and promotional activity undertaken by or on behalf of Thangaat Garba;
- any entity that legally acquires the Thangaat Garba or its Service.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that third parties who provide services in terms of this service, are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the personal information and to use it for the purposes of the service only.
We understand the importance of data security and We want Your browsing experience with Us to be as safe as possible. We have implemented reasonable safeguards and precautions to protect Your personal information.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT, WHILE WE STRIVE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AGAINST POTENTIAL RISKS AND EXPOSURES, THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE SECURITY IN THE ONLINE/ INTERNET SPHERE. THEREFORE, YOU MUST NOT DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE THAT IS SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION OVER THE INTERNET IS NOT COMPLETELY SECURE AND THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. ALTHOUGH WE STRIVE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF THE SAME WHILE IT IS BEING TRANSMITTED TO OUR SERVICE AND ANY TRANSMISSION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it,
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our service
- Improve, personalize, and expand our service
- Understand and analyze how you use our service
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the service, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update or terminate your account from within our service and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data. Parents who believe we’ve unintentionally collected personal data about their underage child should contact us for help deleting that information.
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the service.
To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the service, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the service, and notices about our policies.
- COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
“Cookies” (which may be html files, flash files or other technology) are text files that help store user preferences and activity.
“Web beacons” (also known as image tags, gif or web bugs) are small codes used to collect advertising data, such as counting page views, promotion views or advertising responses.
When you visit our service, we will send one or more cookies, to your device. These files are responsible for identifying your browser uniquely. The purpose of using cookies is to improve the quality of service we provide, by recording user trends and storing user preferences. Although it is the default setting in several browsers to accept cookies, you can change this preference. You can make the browser to inform you when our service sends a cookie or refuse all cookies. Do keep in mind that if you disable your cookies, certain services and features of Thangaat Garba won’t work. Cookies collect registration information, along with your time and date of your visit.
The cookies we collect may be temporary or permanent. Thangaat Garba uses permanent cookies, which means that it will stay on your storage device until you delete these files.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Preferences: cookies that remember data about your browser and preferred settings that affect the appearance and behavior of the Services (like your preferred language).
- Security: cookies used to enable you to log in and access the Services; protect against fraudulent logins; and help detect and prevent abuse or unauthorized use of your account.
- Functional: cookies that store functional settings (like the volume level you set for video playback).
- Session State: cookies that track your interactions with the Services to help us improve the Services and your browsing experience, remember your login details, and enable processing of your course purchases. These are strictly necessary for the Services to work properly, so if you disable them then certain functionalities will break or be unavailable.
Some of the third-party partners who provide certain features on our site may also use Local Storage Objects (also known as flash cookies or LSOs) to collect and store data.
What are my privacy options?
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
- Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, so your browser’s cookie-management tools may not remove them. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, see Adobe’s article on managing flash cookies and Service Storage Settings panel.
- To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google Analytics’ display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- LOG FILES
Thangaat Garba follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit services. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the service, and gathering demographic information.
- THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
- The service may contain links to other third-party services which are not under the control of the Thangaat Garba. Any service you visit by a link from the service is solely the responsibility of the third party providing the service. The content of, including materials and information contained on, any third-party service to which you link from the service is solely the responsibility of the provider of that third-party service. Any transactions that you enter into with a third party listed in this service or linked from this service are solely between you and that third party. Thangaat Garba is not responsible for any such third-party service, any products or services sold or provided by such third-party services, nor the organizations publishing those third-party services, and hereby disclaim any responsibility and liability for the same. The inclusion of any links does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by us of the third-party, of the quality of any product or service, advice, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the third party service. Thangaat Garba and service shall not be liable, accountable or responsible for your personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information being used or misused by such third-party service.
- Your access and usage of any third-party services is entirely at your own risk. Thangaat Garba shall not be a party to any transaction between you and a third-party service. Thus, we are advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
- UPDATES & CONTACT INFO
- If You do not consent to any part of the privacy terms herein or wish to withdraw consent to process Your information then You may stop using the Service and ask Us to remove the Your information from Our records by writing to us at email@example.com . However, if You so withdraw, We might be unable to provide certain services.
- You may also request to know or edit information about yourself stored with Us by writing to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have full control regarding which emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such emails from Us, please write to Us instructing an Opt-Out. Please note that once We receive Your request, it may take an additional period of time for Your opt-out to become effective.
- If You have any further questions, queries with respect to the Service, then such correspondence should be directed to the grievance officer at email@example.com